Roka Finchley Sustainable Backpack Large - Forest Green
This product is unavailable
The Finchley sustainable backpack, made from recycled plastic bottles to help reduce ocean plastic waste, it's also made using less energy than traditional production methods.
It is everything you need in a bag, this large roomy bag has a wide mouthed opening at the top with magnetic roll top. Weather-resistance so no worries about soggy belongings if you get caught in the rain.
This is the largest backpack Roka has to offer, and this bag can hold it all. We'd also say its the perfect overnight bag.
- 45cm x 32cm x 14.5cm. Capacity is 20 litres.
- Comfy adjustable wide cotton webbing straps
- Carry handle
- Large front external zip pocket
- Organiser pockets inside
- Internal zip pocket
- Padded compartment for your laptop or tablet
- Water bottle pockets on the sides
All Roka bags are washable, usually a simple wet sponge does the job. The materials used are designed to be durable and weather resistant. And the straps will become softer and more comfortable with each use.
Standard Shipping (arrives 2 - 4 business days)
- Processed within 2 business days
Express Shipping (arrives 1 - 2 business days)
- Processed same-day if ordered before 12pm Monday - Thursday
Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.